Friday, March 23, 2012

Table Time

I can guarantee you one thing and that is everybody has a good memory around a table.    As our family grew so did our table but my heart always skipped a beat whenever I would find a farm table for the shop.  They rarely came perfect but with a little paint and refinishing they would never last long enough for me to keep one for myself.
They are perfectly not perfect and oh so practical for a growing family.  They are not fussy which I believe is their charm.


With their popularity I asked my Mr. if he would consider building them for the shop.  
 A 9 foot beauty was created with Thanksgiving gatherings in mind.
The custom built 7 foot beauty rolled away this week.   But this twisted leg farm table was my hubby's first build.   It is my very favorite and that is because he did it just for me!
If you would like a farm table and are in the Tampa area we would be delighted to build one for you.

1 comment: